- 16 Ounces of Raw, deveined shrimp
- 1/2 Red Onion minced
- 1 Cucumber cut into a small dice
- 1 Medium Tomato cut into a small dice
- 24 cilantro leaves torn or roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 Cupof fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 cupof Worcestershire sauce
- 1 serrano chili seeded and minced
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all of the shrimp with 1 cup of lime juice in a large bowl. Cover and let rest in the refrigerator for at least one hour until the shrimp are mostly pink.
- In a separate bowl, combine the onion, cucumber, tomatoes, serrano, and cilantro.
- Add the shrimp and mix well.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, and season with salt and pepper and additional lime juice and olive oil.
Mix well and serve!